The Scientifically Proven Benefits of Shinrin-yoku
- Boosted immune system functioning, with an increase in the count of the body's Natural Killer (NK) cells.
- Reduced blood pressure
- Reduced stress
- Improved mood
- Increased ability to focus, even in children with ADHD
- Accelerated recovery from surgery or illness
- Increased energy level
- Improved sleep
Just as impressive are the results that we are experiencing as we make this part of our regular practice:
- Deeper and clearer intuition
- Increased flow of energy
- Increased capacity to communicate with the land and its species
- Increased flow of eros/life force
- Deepening of friendships
- Overall increase in sense of happiness
Wisdom Walks Basics
During our hikes, we teach walking meditation techniques. The key is to appreciate the beauty of your surroundings, and then learn how to focus your mind on the good feelings and happy thoughts. As we begin to "Joy Rampage" you can then turn those appreciative thoughts towards yourself and others. This will shift your vibration and you will then allow nature to soothe and the well-being to flow. This is "Forest Bathing". Showering in the beauty, wonder and magnificence of nature.
Jikiden Reiki Full Sessions
Kristen is happy to provide her Jikiden Reiki services either in nature or in a more private setting. Visit her website to find out more, or email us here
Let's get happy!
We hope to continue having weekly special guests. If you'd like to connect or be a special guest, please reach out. If you want to book a private or group session for a particular day, please connect via email or phone.